You’ve seen them all over the roleplay community; characters with stutters. People think that this is an acceptable form of a “disability” without actually being disabled, but poorly portraying someone with a speech impediment can be insulting to those who actually suffer from the disorder. In this article, we’re going to cover what a stutter actually is, and how to portray one in a more proper manner.
American Horror Story for caps requested psd #14 → download here
• adjust brightness and curves according to scenes
• contains vibrance
• it’s a muted coloring with pinkish tones, sort of vintage
• like or reblog if you download | do not claim as your own
♥ about me page #5 by soonjunᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏʀ ʀᴇʙʟᴏɢ ɪғ ᴜsɪɴɢ.Any problems or doubts let me know.
- None of these gifs were made by us. Credit to rightful owners.
- If you own any of the gifs and want them out of the gif hunt/ or credit, please send me an ask, and I’ll gladly do so.
- Please like this post if it’s useful, or reblog if you’re an RPH.
- 405 gifs
- request others here
Hi, there! I was wondering if I could please have a shout-out? This is a brand new OC rp with a fairly original plot and I'd love for people to check it out and provide feedback! Thank you so much, have a good day.
Here you go!
✘ the highway calls ✘ » [listen] windows down, voices loud, warm air, we’re quite the pair.
teenage wasteland // the who, what a night // lovable rogues, lisztomania // phoenix, shuffle // bombay bicycyle club, undercover martyn // two door cinema club, call it what you want // foster the people, right action // franz ferdinand, australia // the shins, dancing song // little comets, poplove // robin skouteris, weekend // last dinosaurs, could it be another change // the samples, alright // village psychic, blister in the sun // violent femmes, chasing the sun // the wanted